Aesthetically stunning, ecologically diverse, and functionally versatile 160 acre property in one of the most desired backcountry communities, the coveted Mesa Grande area! This is a unique opportunity to own a slice of heaven where the untouched beauty of an unparalleled country setting meets the luxurious comfort of this custom-built log home masterpiece. This rare
• MAJESTIC 360° VIEWS to the horizons of the Great Sonoran Desert and the Pacific Ocean that are unlikely to ever change.
• A SERENE and PRIVATE setting allowing you to experience the solitude and sounds of the pristine natural surroundings.
• Spectacular 3000 ESF Custom Log Home built with the finest craftsmanship and tasteful finishings.
• SELF-SUSTAINABLE LIVING by generating its own power with solar energy and its own water supply with 2 water wells, and a gorgeous lake. Crop production can be wide ranging, due to the various micro-climates on the property.
• ACCESSIBLE LOCATION with relatively close proximity to the major west coast metropolitan and financial markets, as well as local cultural and recreational opportunities.
• BOUNTIFUL LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITIES are literally endless on this rare and diverse property with a wide range of adventurous activities, including fishing, hiking and horseback riding in unparalleled serenity
The residence is a domicile masterpiece; an incredible custom log home situated on a wide open mountain promontory containing nearly 3000 square feet of living space; evoking the feeling of a seamless barrier between your indoor and outdoor experience. The outdoor living area features xeriscape landscaping planted with local indigenous vegetation, offering several different zones strategically developed around the perimeter. This sensational setting positions the residents to take advantage of the unobstructed, magnificent 360 degree views. Located at the headwaters of the Lusardi Canyon watershed, a tributary of the San Luis Rey River, the home provides views to several important San Diego County geographical landmarks. Every possible detail has been attended to in this striking structure including a gourmet kitchen and 3 custom designed fireplaces for cozy evenings. The compact, functional design perfectly addresses the needs of a content, safe, and completely self sustaining rural lifestyle. The property includes a private helipad , groomed ranch roads, while water and power systems have been carefully thought out in an effort to avoid interruption to this magical living experience.
FACILITIES The property has a well-developed water system. There are two wells which contribute to the 10,000 gallons of stored water. Additionally, there is a lake which captures rainfall and spring runoff on its course to the San Luis Rey River. Power is supplied by solar panels and a back up generator. The home is served by an effluent septic system.
The natural habitat is home to an exceptional variety of wildlife representative of healthy West coast native animal and plant communities; a perfect personal venue for a wide range of adventurous activities including fishing and hiking in unparalleled serenity.