Private 40 acre Pine Valley Retreat
Build your very own compound on this private and secluded 40 acres with endless potential! Built in 1945 and in need of a little TLC and updating, this quaint, sunlit, 1,100 esf bungalow consists of 1 spacious bedroom/living area with lots of windows, 2 attractive ceiling fans, large rock fireplace, AC window unit, separate office space (optional bedroom), 1 bathroom with newer vanity and toilet, laundry area and well-lit, sizable kitchen!
The exterior property has exceptional, rare features, loaded with value and endless possibilities!
● Nestled against vast Indian Reservation land, now an environmental reserve that can never be built upon
● Partially tiered and flat topography—sufficient, usable acreage
● 3 additional graded house pads with endless views, via a well maintained graded road
● Multiple RV sites with hook-ups
● Seasonal pond
● Two 40’ shipping containers in excellent condition
(1 equipped with electricity)
● Raised cement garden/flower bed
● 800’ deep water well with new pump (with 40’ static level)
● Hand dug cistern for irrigation
● Beautiful, large oak trees, providing ample shading among a park-like setting.
● Beautiful indigenous plant life and natural setting: elderberry bush, hollyleaf cherry trees, manzanita,
stately rock outcroppings, pine trees AND a landscape of indigenous golden poppies appear after a
3 additional homesites! This property features 3 additional graded house pads, via easy access by a well
maintained dirt road. The very large house pad at the top of the property has water and electricity with
outstanding views, (including Mexico, just a stones throw away) and a prime location for a main home!
FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT LISTING AGENT, JIM KYLSTAD, AT 952-270-7910
- Unfortunately, your request was denied, generally because of lack of an invalid key parameter.