Rare family legacy ranch with unlimited lifestyle opportunities on this stunning, diverse, and versatile 160 acre ranch in the heart of the pristine mountains of Santa Ysabel. This property offers a one-of-a-kind experience in a private, serene setting allowing for the full appreciation of the natural surroundings.
• Timeless unobstructed, magnificent VIEWS that are unlikely to ever change.
• Unparalleled privacy and seclusion in an accessible location with relatively close proximity to the major west coast metropolitan areas.
• Self-sustainable ranch with its own WATER supply consisting of 4 wells, 3 lakes, 40k+gallon capacity of water storage, and multiple sources of power, including public-grid power, solar power, propane and diesel-powered generators.
• Custom Built 3600 ESF Ranch Style Home (2 bed/2 ba) & Large Ranch Manager or Guest Cottage (3 bed/1 ba)
• Fully equip for a variety of ranching activities with expertly designed and serviceable facilities providing the ultimate country experience such as a large 8 stall equestrian center, fenced pastures, animal enclosures, multi-vehicle garage (heavy equipment, trucks, and livestock trailers all convey), fully outfitted workshop & multiple outbuildings.
• A heliport and hangar for access options.
• Ideal micro-climate for wide-ranging crop production.
• Bountiful opportunities for adventure with a variety of recreational activities, including fishing, hiking and horseback riding.
The modern, context-appropriate main home on the ranch offers a timeless and extraordinary lifestyle experience. Upon entering this gated paradise, a classic California ranch style home across a sizable, beautifully landscaped pond comes into view, just beyond the private chapel dating back several decades. In the backdrop of this inviting residence, the ranching operations begin to come into full view: a heli-pad and spacious hangar, a large equestrian center, fenced pastures, animal enclosures, and several outbuildings serving the requirements of this versatile property. Upon passing through an arched stone entry under the shade of rose and wisteria vines, a very tastefully designed, open and functional living experience unfolds. Every room presents a pleasing, private view to the surrounding, undisturbed nature scape. All conceivable living comforts have been accounted for, including a chef’s kitchen, two spacious separate private suites, and a wide-open entertaining area.
The outdoor living area features xeriscape landscaping planted with local indigenous vegetation, offering several different zones strategically developed around the perimeter.
Transportation to the elegant ranch style home is served by a simple country road winding through mixed oak woodlands to the road’s end. Air transportation is served by the heliport conveniently located near the ranching facilities. Water systems and power generation have been carefully thought out in order to maximize self-sufficiency.